Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Christmas Preview!

Here's a fun Santa Claus ornament that I'm offering directly from my blog here. I've not listed him on Etsy (yet) so will give y'all a week to buy it, first come, first served... then it'll go up on Etsy if it doesn't sell. It's made almost completely from vintage reclaimed materials... even the chenille is authentically OLD! Silver Christmas Light Reflector adds sooooo much shimmer... and the red bulb is his 'tree'. He's a good size... 5.5" tall x 4" wide. Can hang on your tree for just $8.95 plus shipping.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog..I look forward to learning more about you as well..I can't view the cute little photo of your santa claus..because my blog apparently is being really picky these days and cuts off some photos..please send me one in an email..he sounds cute..I have a nephew that is 5 going on 6 this november..he just started kindegarton...have a wonderful week..I am reading through your blog to get to know you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hee hee, he is a really cute Santa.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete