Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to blogging!


I have some new inspiration to (re)start blogging here again. I do have a LOT going on, lots in the works as well... so I truly need to take the time to keep this updated. Etsy has been extremely busy for me lately and I'm worried how busy the Holiday season is going to actually get! Not to mention, I need to go and redo my room at Ramshackled Treasures for the Fall. My parents are in town for another 2 weeks though, so I'm not sure when we'll get over there! I'm sure Stacey is tired of seeing my room the way it's been for quite a while now :)

If you know about my life, you will know that I unfortunately don't live in a perfect "done" house. It's been in "remodel" status now for the last, well, 10 years (although, I've only lived here for 7 of those 10). It's a very OLD house.. and every room has something going on. Even with all of this, I need to attempt to decorate, because who truly knows when the remodeling will get finished. This afternoon I remembered that there was a "dead tree" branch in the front yard, and that I should go and get it before it gets thrown in the burn pile. So, out I went, and this branch was bigger than I expected. And heavy!!! But, I carried it in anyhow, all 10' x 6' of it, complete with brown dried leaves still attached. It ended up not being a branch, but more like a TREE for the house for my Fall/Halloween decorating. Here's some pictures of where I had to put it because it is too tall for the living room. The cabin will be redone at some point, but see, I still try to decorate it. Enjoy the pictures!!

ps - If you have not already bought it, the brand new Martha Stewart Halloween Magazine it OUT! And it's to die for, as always....... You MUST get it!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment