Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ramshackled Treasures


If you are passing through Zimmerman, Minnesota, be sure to stop by Ramshackled Treasures! Most people don't even realize that I have a whole room upstairs filled with everything from antique primitive furniture, hand-stitched pillows, stenciled wood signs, Wire & Whimsey creations, reproduction tin signs, vintage children's clothing, my own line of hand-blended potpourri and lots of other fun finds!! I will be redoing the room here very soon and it'll be filled to the brim with everything for the Fall and Halloween!

The shop is located at:
12686 Fremont Avenue
Zimmerman, MN 55398

763.856.8700


Besides my goods, you can also find One of a Kind Vintage Furniture, Unique New Home Decor in styles from Primitive to Shabby to Cottage to French Chic, Caldrea Cleaning Products, Keepers Of The Light Candles and Webkinz.

If you stop by, let me know what you think! :)

1 comment: